top of page
  • Writer's pictureHelen Smillie

Funding for Health & Safety Advice

Good news for small to medium sized businesses in the residential construction sector! You may be eligible for a workplace injury prevention subsidy to help pay for health and safety advice from a HASANZ-registered advisor like me!

The funding, which increases with the size of the workforce, is for improving the management of specific types of health and safety risk:

Working in and around vehicles (including moving plant) and/or

Falls from height

Businesses can check their eligibility through their MyACC account or by going here:

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss how we can make the subsidy work best for your business.

12 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

My first post is a topical one...Coronavirus, or rather avoiding being exposed to SARS-CoV-2 (this is the name of the organism which causes the COVID-19 illness) because of working environments or wo

bottom of page